Laser tag gun (Laser Tagger)
Taggers are usually made on the basis of specially designed models, airsoft models or on the basis of deactivated guns.
- Tagger body is usually made of plastics, metals, alloys and other shock loads resistant materials depending on the type of a tagger and its purpose.
- Speakers can produce the following sounds:
- gun report,
- players death,
- whistled bullets,
- adding hit points,
- last hit point.
All sounds can be changed via configuration software, and a player also can add custom sounds in mp3 format.
- Tube with an infrared diode (infrared emitter) and shot highlighting diode. This tube can be made like the external silencer or can be integrated into the tagger body.
- LSD - display shows information about the number of rounds and hit points. LSD display is an option and can be integrated only in several Tagger models (usually special made Taggers).
- Scope sight or reflex sight that help the player to aim. Sights are options and can be set on majority types of Laser Taggers.
- Tactical grip is an option and also can be set on taggers that have a corresponding holding unit.
- Blowback simulator is an optional internal tagger device that softly imitates backward momentum of a real weapon after the shot.
Laserwar produces the following types of Laser Tag Guns:
|Own unique taggers|
|Grenade launchers and shotguns|
Taggers, depending on materials can be made from plastics, polycarbonates various metals and alloys.
Business or personal use
Depending on the strength of the tagger's body there are two types of taggers: recommended for business use (for laser tag clubs), and recommended for individual players as personal game sets.
Depending on State law, tagger may be applied with additional markings or coating or may be restricted for open carry or concealed carry. Taggers may be restricted for using inside or outside some zones or some States may have other restrictions.
If you have experience and knowledge of electronics, you can create your own tagger, using electronic kits from LaserWar Company.